Sunday, June 17, 2012

DIY Yoga Mat Cleaner

Maybe it's just me, but I have to admit that I don't always clean my yoga mat after every practice. Those classes at Yoga Tree kill me, and after walking up 3 flights of stairs, I will often throw my yoga mat at the door only to pick it up the next day on my way out to my next class. Gross, I know.

Luckily, I found a great recipe for a yoga mat cleaner online and had an empty spray bottle lying around. I made a few tweaks to the recipe - I used eucalyptus instead of tea tree oil because eucalyptus is also antimicrobial. Now I have an easy, delicious-smelling way to clean my mat after every class!

Ingredients
A few drops eucalyptus essential oil
A few drops lavender essential oil
Filtered water

Mix in a spray bottle and voila! You're on your way to being a cleaner yogi. Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment